Services to aid the growth and development of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
By far the most popular way of using our services is by coming into the centre itself. Our in centre programming creates an environment where children can learn the skills needed to be successful in all areas of their lives. We believe that children are most successful when they learn in environments that will be realistic and prepare them for their future. The therapists are dedicated to the development and teaching of all children, and is focused in helping each child achieve their goals through each program.
We currently have two clinic locations, one based in Mississauga, Ontario and one in Brampton, Ontario.
- Mississauga Clinic : 160 Traders Blvd. East, Unit 117 Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 3K7 905-232-2250
- Brampton Clinic : 60 Queen Street East, Unit # 205 Brampton, Ontario L6V 1A9 905-232-2250
Located on the 2nd floor at 60 Queen Street East in Brampton our clinic has 9 rooms plus a large common area. It is located in the heart of Brampton in an historical renovated building (The Mill). The rooms are warm and inviting. There is a lift for those who need it and lots of natural light. Many of the rooms have exposed brick and colourful artwork is on every wall.
- ParkingThere is available parking at the building across the street.
- 9 rooms
- Common Area
- Drop Off There is a drop off for parents where they are met by therapists if needed.
- Transit We are right on the Brampton Transit bus route
- Elevator For those who need it there is lift in the main lobby.
Located on the first floor in Suite 117 and 114 at 160 Traders Blvd. East, Mississauga, Ontario.
- 5 Minutes from 401 and Hurontario Street
- First Floor Access
- ParkingLocated directly in front of the clinic.
- 11 Rooms
- 2 Common areas