The Papillon Social Group Program
Welcome to our Social Group Program for Children with Autism! Our program is designed to provide a supportive and inclusive environment for children with autism to interact, make new friends, and develop social skills.
Here are some benefits of joining our program:
- Peer Interaction Children have the opportunity to interact with their peers in a safe and nurturing environment, helping them build confidence and social skills.
- Professional Support This is not a daycare or child sitting program. It will be supervised by our team of experienced therapists.
- Fun and Engaging Activities Our group program includes a variety of fun and engaging activities that help children improve their communication and social skills while having fun.
- Sense of Community Our program provides children and their families a sense of community and support.
- Improved Communication and Social Skills Regular participation in our program can lead to improvements in communication and social skills .
We understand the importance of providing quality support which is why we have created a professional, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
How do I sign up?
Where is the program?
We’ve been helping families just like yours for over 10 years from our convenient location at 160 Traders Blvd East in Mississauga, Ontario. Located just 2 minutes from the 401 and Hurontario St, our clinic is easily accessible to families in the area.
What are the public transportation options near Papillon Family Health Clinic?
Our clinic is easily accessible by public transportation, with multiple bus routes available at the Hurontario St & Eglinton Ave bus stop just a few minutes away. You can take the 7, 8, 24, and 46 bus routes from this stop.
The nearest GO Station is the Cooksville GO Station, where you can can take the 19 bus route to reach the clinic.
Does my child need to be a current client of the clinic?
No but there will be an intake process.
How are the groups organized?
We will have an early learner, intermediate, and advanced group.
What other programs do you offer?
We offer programs for children with autism that combine Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) and Occupational Therapy (OT). We also provide Autism Diagnosis, Psychoeducational Assessments, and Respite for families.
Click on image below for more information on our clinic and services.